I love twitter, and like most tools that don't leave me indifferent I have little beefs against it.
- Conversations on twitter are still broken. Seriously, what good it is to have replies as first class stream objects? The main twitter web UI does an horrible job at displaying the conversations. A facebook/blog model feels much more natural and usable to me.
- Why, oh, why is it easier to upload a picture to my stream with my phone than with my browser? This is 2011, or not?
- The @mentions notifications parser is simply broken. Unless your twitter name is @su3n2044fx the +100MM users out there are "butt-tweeting" you every day
- Please stop telling me about the "old" twitter
- Twitter Lists: Fail?
- oAuth: implementation of more granular permissions, please?
- 140 characters limit: I love and hate it. removing the limitations for replies would probably make sense.